Microsoft Government Attendee Registration
We are delighted to host your upcoming engagement. This is a valuable opportunity to build and foster relationships, explore innovative solutions, and maximize current investments for your business. We welcome your attendance at this engagement to leverage this time for us to share ideas, innovate and work together.
In compliance with Microsoft’s government gift and ethics rules, we require all public sector attendees to pay an event registration fee, per day to cover the costs of hosting your briefing. This fee allows Microsoft the opportunity to provide you with services and experiences that come with your engagement.
What you will need to register:
- Engagement ID Number – Your engagement ID number can be found in your invitation letter that you received from your account team. If you are unable to locate it, please contact your Microsoft Engagement Owner contact.
What you will do at this site:
- Create a Microsoft Registration Account with your email and a unique password you designate upon initial registration
- Designate individual or group registration – You will have the ability to register yourself or register all attendees
- Provide a Credit Card for payment (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express)
- Enter your organization / company name and address
At Microsoft we make every effort to ensure that our companies are both compliant with applicable government gift and ethics rules. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact your Microsoft Account Team contact.
We look forward to hosting you soon.